News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

96 Triumph Tiger for sale, 32k miles, excellent condition

Started by Colonel Nikolai, April 13, 2014, 07:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Nikolai

Black. Price is negotiable, but I'd like to get $3900. I'm located in Minneapolis, MN. A couple of things of note for the people on this forum:

I have checked the DAR, it's had a replacement / remediation done (probably by the dealer) long before I got it. I check it every year. The bolt has always been set, not loose at all. There are pictures on this forum of what it looks like. I also have a set of parts for repairing the DAR should it ever occur: bolts, fittings etc, because I'm paranoid. This among a whole lotta other goodness I can't all remember now, goes with the sale.

I've never had or heard a problem with the garter spring on the starter clutch mechanism, either. This is a fine running bike that's been well cared for. I've loved it.

Here's the Craig's List posting. You can PM me here if you like. You can call me, too; 612-208-NICK.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/4420271148.html
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

dfender110

I am sure this is long sold, but I love the steamer look and want to own one soon!

Tim

Mustang

you better send him an email because he hasn't been on line since april 22nd ,2014

dfender110

Thanks, just found this forum and looking around for a steamer.  Tim