News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moto GP

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 03, 2014, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Ok, hands up which Girly rider's been talking to Bradley Smith??

He was explaining at length about the Yamaha diving too much on the brakes and how he's experimenting with dabbing the back brake to make the rear squat before using the front to keep it balanced on corner entry.  Girly riders have been doing this for years, eh Chris?   :icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Chris Canning

Missed this!! see their not as smart as we think  :icon_wink:,but having known young Smith phone his dad up asking how to change a flat tyre on van his dad was in the UK the lad was in Andorra bloody kids e'h.

Bixxer Bob

Aye! He was great on the post race show on the Tues though.  Talking through a la of Le Mans on the videogame was hilarious.  After talking about his approach to his racing, he's gone up several points in my book.  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

PeteH

Young Bradders has certainly matured in my view, all very ...well..determined and professional, still doin what Cal should have done  :augie
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Chris Canning

Quote from: PeteH on May 15, 2014, 01:30:15 AM
Young Bradders has certainly matured in my view, all very ...well..determined and professional, still doin what Cal should have done  :augie

What's that riding for Tech 3 for next to nothing Lorenzo/Pol/Rossi all have have nice fat factory contracts Brad Smith is in the same situation as Cal last year,half decent bike but It'll never get any better and no future financial or other wise,Cal went to Ducati because there wasn't any choice.

spanglish

Did you see Pol Espargaro's face when he got 2nd on the grid line up yesterday !!!, some achievement that, and Crutchlow!!!!!!, oh yeh, there he is on the 4th row, Money isn't everything, sooner or later Cal will slag off his Ducati, its his way, Er , the door is over there mr Crutchlow, close it after you!. :BangHead
You know your really drunk when you have  to grab the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet

Chris Canning

Hey!!! When Cal came to negotiate with Yamaha last year they had already signed Espagaro he'd have left Tech 3 regardless,for some reason the ill informed seem to to think he left Yamaha out of choice because of the money offered by Ducati.

spanglish

I stand corrected, :icon_salut: I know Espargaro is yamaha's' "chosen one"but even Rossi couldn't ride the Ducati  :nap  so I suppose Crutchlow had little choice if he wanted to stay in Moto GP, but what I'm saying is that Cal wont just shut up and put up, somewhere, sometime he is bound to say something derogatory about his Ducati and I'm afraid the powers that be in Ducati wont stand for it!!
You know your really drunk when you have  to grab the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet

Chris Canning

He'll be in Moto GP for years to come,the bike is crap why should he take the rap for it!!,the problem is what is going on in the back ground we are only at a couple of GP's this year but should be at Jerez next year among others come and say hello.

Bixxer Bob

Moving on, anybody know what's happened to Melanie Sykes, other than the obvious.  I won't be surprised if she's quietly been removed, but was just wondering..... :icon_rolleyes:

Chris Canning

Having just staggered in the door from the NW200 saw the GP while staying with friends in Belfast but missed all the waffle so not a clue.

Bixxer Bob

Looking forward to seeing the 200 on telly at some point.  Shame about Simon Andrews,  another one gone.

chairhead

Quote from: Chris Canning on May 19, 2014, 10:02:49 PM
the bike is crap why should he take the rap for it!!

I think Casey Moaner and Ducati would argue that point  :icon_rolleyes:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Chris Canning

Quote from: chairhead on May 20, 2014, 05:43:39 PM
Quote from: Chris Canning on May 19, 2014, 10:02:49 PM
the bike is crap why should he take the rap for it!!

I think Casey Moaner and Ducati would argue that point  :icon_rolleyes:

Different bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! apart from the name on the side and it had two wheels thank Rossi for that.

nickjtc

Who can stop Marquez? It's like looking back to a younger Rossi's early days.....
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"