News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Tiger 955i

Started by flik118, May 15, 2014, 03:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flik118

Hi,the time as finally come to sell my trusty Tiger 955i,this is a silver 04 spoked wheel model,has done 40,000 miles,mot'd and taxed,starts and runs fine and is in good all round condition.

THE BAD POINTS:
The front wheel has lost some of the lacquer and the paint is bubbling on the L/H side engine casing.Front tyre could do with replacing soon.

THE GOOD POINTS:

It comes with new Renthal bars with risers fitted,KTM hand guards,adjustable ali levers and heated grips,it has a bagster tank cover and tank bag..full givi keyless luggage and frames,motad crash bars,Hel brake lines,Ive fitted the later clear indicator lenses also to give it a bit of a facelift and recenetly had the seat recovered.Had new o ring chain and sprockets back in March,oil change and service.Comes with a stainless steel Quill T5 can fitted but i do have the standard can too.

I recently had the bike off the road for a month while i stripped and cleaned it thoroughly.

Im looking for £2700 but im open to sensible offers..any questions then please feel free to ask.

Spud

I know the owners mate who swears the owner has OCD with regards to cleaning this bike

cheers Spud  :thumbsup