News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Convalescence

Started by ssevy, May 22, 2014, 12:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

I was lucky enough  :icon_sad: to get that 24-hour virus/flu-like thing late Sunday afternoon, and it kept me flat on my back for about 24 hours exactly. After that, about all I could do was sit up and stay relatively motionless, so I decided to work on designing a tee shirt that I have been thinking about for a while. Basically, I combined my two greatest pleasures, my Steamer and my love for getting off the beaten path into the design, and I thought you guys might appreciate the theme. Anyways, here is the front and back:

I may not be big, but I'm slow.

t4tiger

Really nice.  Love the outline of the Tigger.  It IS one of the best looking bikes ever...

HeavyHustler

Cool.  I make t-shirts for fun.  I have been looking for a logo/design for El Tigre.  I usually take a pics and threshold them using gimp to get the black n white style image.

ssevy

Nice! Must be easier than the MS Paint program I used.

London_Phil

Stick it on www.redbubble.com and we can buy them.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ssevy on May 22, 2014, 12:40:26 AM
I thought you guys might appreciate the theme

Definitely, that really appeals to me  :love10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

Quote from: London_Phil on May 22, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

I will happily send anyone here the files I sent to the tee shirt place online. Or, I can check the redbubble thing too. I ordered mine from customink, which is also an online outfit. I have never tried to post these kind of files on a forum. Can it be done easily, and I can just put the files here?

coachgeo

Quote from: ssevy on May 23, 2014, 02:31:41 AM

I will happily send anyone here the files I sent to the tee shirt place online. Or, I can check the redbubble thing too. I ordered mine from customink, which is also an online outfit. I have never tried to post these kind of files on a forum. Can it be done easily, and I can just put the files here?
I'd be humbled and much appreciate if you would send me a set of your art work.   coachgeo (AT) hotmail DOT com
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

London_Phil

Maybe we could have a Tiger artwork sticky, or section, maybe?

ssevy

Quote from: coachgeo on May 23, 2014, 06:35:01 AM
Quote from: ssevy on May 23, 2014, 02:31:41 AM

I'd be humbled and much appreciate if you would send me a set of your art work.   coachgeo (AT) hotmail DOT com

sent