News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TRIUMPH TIGER 955i 2003 LUCIFER ORANGE

Started by rocco, June 21, 2014, 02:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocco

For sale is my much loved 2003 Triumph Tiger 955i finished in stunning bright Lucifer orange.
Taxed until the end of Sept 14, ill put a brand new 12mths Mot on it for the new buyer.
Its just had a set of new Michelin Anakee 3 tyres fitted prior to a european trip to Mugello in Italy (awesome tyres that performed superbly in the Alps as per the Triumph did!!).
This superb bike comes with lots of extras fitted;
Triumph rider & passenger comfort gel seats (makes a great ride just bit more comfortable!)
Triumph race can
Center stand
Triumph Tank bag and harness (invaluable if you plan on doing a bit of touring)
Full engine crash bars
MRA Vario smoked screen (only 1 mth old)
Full colour coded Triumph top box (with passenger back rest) & panniers with matching keys
Triumph inner pannier bags (saves taking your panniers off every day when you get to your overnight stay.
Twin headlight relay
Dash board warning light bulbs upgraded to led (much much brighter)
19 tooth front sprocket upgrade
Mio Sat nav with full European coverage.
Lots of history/paperwork, got every mot since new to validate the mileage which is now at 28800.
Truthfully this Awesome bike gets cleaned and pampered more than ridden, however ive an urge to buy a Triumph Explorer for next years tour of Europe hence my lovely Tiger is for sale.

Veiwings more than welcome......You wont be dissapointed, The kettle is always on. Looking for sensible offers around £3k

Tel/text 07747 798458 for any further info.

68 BSA Bantam D14
71 BSA Bantam B175
79 Suzuki X7
93 Kawasaki ZXR 400
03 Triumph Tiger

GavD

What's the mileage on it?

What sorta price you looking for?

Gav
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

rocco

Quote from: GavD on June 21, 2014, 10:45:47 PM