News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

KTM 400 EXC For sale

Started by pablo, June 30, 2014, 09:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pablo

Reluctantly I've decided to sell my KTM 400 exc. It's a 05 RFS with 6,500 mls and 250 hrs on the clock. It's in very good condition recently serviced with the valves done less than 20hrs ago at DIT motorcycles in Sunderland. It's just had a new front master cylinder kit fitted, new fork oil seals and wheel bearings. New front sprocket. The rear is still good as is the chain. I reckon the 400 exc is probably the best all round trailie/enduro ever. Definately the best i've owned. Selling it is going to kill me but I'm just not getting out. I only hope I don't regret it. £2,400

Spud

Have you tried posting on the adventurebikerider forum

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

pablo

I have Spud, thanks. Parting with it will kill me. I've had more messages from people trying to persuade me to keep it  than owt else. A real dilema  :icon_confused:

pablo

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?