News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955i Workshop manual, valve tool etc (UK)

Started by iansoady, July 15, 2014, 01:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iansoady

As I no longer have a Tiger, is anyone interested in a (genuine Triumph) workshop manual (clean and complete), a Mustang valve shim tool (unused) and a Tuneboy cable / software?  All for a wire wheel 955i.

£60 or so for the lot sound reasonable?
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

nickjtc

Are you going to come back to the fold at some point, Ian, or are you finished with Tigers....?
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

iansoady

I'm afraid the 955i and steamers are too heavy now, and I don't like the styling of the 800. Very happy with the Wee-Strom - and of course I now have this which is a "real" Tiger:

Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Cleaverid

Always look downstream

Bixxer Bob

Just a small point Ian, the Tuneboy stuff won't work on any other bike unless the buyer purchases a key for their ECU from Tuneboy.  The key ties the software to a specific ECU.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

iansoady

Yes, and pointed out in the ebay ad. But it can still be used for reading codes, resetting sensors etc......
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Geoff W

If it is still available , I am interested in the shim tool. I assume that it will work on a Steamer as well as a Girly.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

iansoady

Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650