News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Another new Website...

Started by ChrisN, March 30, 2005, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisN

IÌve been spending the dark winter nights putting my own motorcycling website together which some might find interesting. It is of course biased towards Tigers and my preferred type of ride-out. ItÌs still very much a Ïwork-in-progressÓ and will hopefully expand over time.

The web address is : http://www.chrisneary.co.uk

I would welcome any constructive criticism, whether it be related to content, ease of navigation, or just general appearance. Thanks
Chris

BP_LONDON

Wow, very nice site Chris. I like the routes area where we can DL your routes and tours....excellent. Site looks well put together and is aesthetically very pleasing. Altogether a gem for the tiger community methinks. :P

abell

Yes very nice Chris!

Nice to see the Touratech crossbar, it really is a good match for the Tiger bars. Might have to order one.
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

Brock

Chris, that site looks lush mate. Nice job.
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

Mudhen

Wow, VERY NICE!!  
\'96 Steamer

trotts

Great site, are you relaated to 'Bill Gates'then ??  Great piccies.  Everyone will want a Tiger now !!
Dave T

NortonCharlie

01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

robbo

Very nice, very stylish.

Good job dude
best Regards

Robbo

greg

Very impressive. I like the GPS info, my next toy when I have been able to sell one of the children.
2004 Girly.

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "greg"Very impressive. I like the GPS info, my next toy when I have been able to sell one of the children.

:shock:  :mrgreen:

Badger

Very nice site. Looks good and is easy to navigate.
Growing Old Disgracefully

MikeB

Nice one Chris, I shall link you to my site next update!

BTW I have had 3 mails, from the UK, US and Oz, saying they bought silver 05 Tigers since they saw the pics on my site; think we should be in for some commision here? Maybe a free Speed Triple or something?
------------------------------------------------

2005 Tiger - silver

1997 T\'Bird- black

max1198

Great Site Chris. And BRG ... simply the best!!

w5904

Left a message on your site

WW