News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hadrians Wall camp, 15th to 17th august

Started by HonaTigger, August 10, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HonaTigger

Anyone fancy loading their tent for a camping session along Hadrians Wall next weekend?
The plan is to camp at Winshields Campsite on the B6318 just past the Twice Brewed Inn.
The entertainment will consist of beer in the Inn and a ride round Northumberland and the Boarders on Saturday.
Let me know if you fancy joining us.

Sin_Tiger

If I'm still in the UK I'm very tempted, might have to take the Trophy to get a pass though  :nono
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

Was considering joining you, but I have to work this weekend. Have fun.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Not going to make it. Her ladyship has other plans and we all know what that means :nono
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HonaTigger

That's cool, just thought I'd ask.
We're still going so if anyone wants a Saturday ride you'll find us on the site in the morning till we set off. Don't ask what time, that will depend on the Twice Brewed Inn ;-