News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

It's a Tiger

Started by Brock, March 31, 2005, 10:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

Hey you lot in the UK...check out page 33 of the current Radio Times. Is there anything under that kilt apart from a Tiger?
Chris

\"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.\" J R R Tolkein

ChrisN

Well spotted Brock (although it is a full page photo) :D

Nice to see the beastie in a main stream mag.

Wonder if the Tiger is featured in the prog. The trailers I've seen show him on a Ducati riding around Scotland? It airs tonight so I may Tiger spot from 9.00pm.  :lol:
Chris

robbo

It what a tiger, where, when.!?

I donÌt have radio times whats the program.
best Regards

Robbo

ChrisN

Robbo,

Hope you saw the programme "Heartless" ITV 9.00pm (last night!) A drama - not a bike prog.

Following "losing" his unreliable Ducati 999 it later showed Angus Deayton on a new 05 silver Tiger blasting around the Highlands. The shots used certainly did the bike justice, complete with panniers on too. Great to see on mainstream TV.

Slight downside was his choice of riding gear - a kilt!

Maybe Kevlar lined  :lol:
Chris

robbo

No I didnÌt see it but what with Sky and digital boxes etc I will no doubt see the repeat.

:roll:
best Regards

Robbo