News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thoughts on my Tiger 955i.

Started by TT, September 24, 2014, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TT

Well, after a engine remove and clean and spray, I've managed to get a few miles on the Tiger and I'm really impressed with it. Had a few issues with oil leak and throttle stick, but that was just down to my mistakes. Bike handles far better than expected, gives a very confident and comfy ride, and with the aid of a nice can and ecu tune will sound and go like it should. Feels like and old friend already.

threepot

Glad you sorted bike out. I had a similar episode after doing the shims on my Daytona. But the oil leak filled the centre plug hole. The circular rubber gskt  dropped down when positioning the cam cover. See you for a spin soon?
95 Super111
96 Tiger

TT

May try and escape for Tea and Cake Saturday morning up the Owls nest if you fancy it?