News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly Stuff FS: Corbin, Luggage , Screens, Exhaust, OEM Manual

Started by mvg2, September 28, 2014, 07:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mvg2

Just finished a little garage cleaning and gathered some Girly parts I no longer use.  Figured someone here will be able to put them to better use (and help me fund more garage toys!  :bad).  All items are described and photo'd as accurately as possible to ensure no surprises.  If you have any additional questions or want additional photos feel free to ask!  Paypal preferred.  Thanks for taking a peek  :wave
-Mike

EDIT:  Just have the seat left.  Make an offer!

Corbin: $250 Shipped

Condition: This thing feels great on those long rides! Sadly, my short 30" inseam isn't a huge fan.  Seat is in excellent condition.  The only areas of note is the seam on the front of the seat is pulled just a bit, but is not torn.  The second spot is two tiny puncture spots on the lower left side.  Very hard to see.

Luggage: $200 Shipped   SOLD
    Condition:  They look look great from a couple feet away.  :icon_razz: Absolutely functional and didn't leak for me.  Leftbag has contacted the pavement but scratches are very superficial.  Right bag has scratches on the bottom and the back.  One of the left strap holder thingy (technical term) is broken but others intact.  Just to clarify, these photos do make them look better than they are, they are used, but still in good serviceable condition.  All brackets, hardware, and two keys included. 

Exhaust: $50 Shipped  SOLD
    Condition: Excellent shape.  Does not have heat shield.  Even ships in original triumph box   :icon_smile:

Screens:

Cee Bailey's #1: $80 Shipped    SOLD
    Condition: Like new.  Great shape

OEM Triumph Tinted High Screen: $65 Shipped    SOLD
    Condition:  Close to like new.  Does include the black outer stripping as well.

OEM Service Manual:  $35 Shipped    SOLD
    Condition:  Great shape.  No tears.  As seen, it does have some oil/grease marks on it.

mvg2

Cee Bailey's screen and manual are sold!

I know someone out there can put the rest to good use :)

mvg2

Bags and brackets are gone ;)

Corbin, triumph taller screen, and oem exhaust left. 

mvg2

OEM exhaust and Triumph tall screen are gone. 

Corbin seat is left.  Really surprised there's no interest in the seat?