News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Tiger 955i.

Started by TT, October 23, 2014, 03:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

There's no stopping you now you've got the hang of it  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TT

::)

Long winded though, I have to go to my gallery and share it through that, rather than being able to do it direct. Any how, there they are. What a beauty.

TT

No one interested then?    Fleabay it is then.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TT

Thank you, any idea what its really worth, low miles, good condition, no known faults.......

Mustang

Quote from: TT on October 27, 2014, 08:52:56 PM
any idea what its really worth, low miles, good condition, no known faults.......
that bike in USA would retail at dealer for 3250 US dollars
private sale would bring $2500 to 3500 US dollars depending on condition mileage etc etc

TT

I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

John Stenhouse

Moneys in the ball park, worth slightly more with luggage. I'm tempted but I want luggage and crash bars.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting