News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2001 Tiger 955i.

Started by TT, October 23, 2014, 03:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TT

Due to unforseen circumstances, I'm having to clear the garage out:(

It's a 2001 Tiger 955i, showing 20,500 on the clock, previous owner told me Triumphant had looked after the bike, but I have no service history. Condition of the bike is very good for the year, I have recently taken the engine out and its been sprayed and looks good, so no flakey paint issues! Just changed the oil and filter and coolant, checked the shims, all fine, but the middle exhaust valve will need 're shimming in the near future. Bike needs nothing, just fitted a nice can to it, and have also remapped the ECU to suit, bike runs and rides well.

MoT but is sorned, bike located in the Swansea Valley. Looking for offers over £2000. Any questions please ask, viewing most welcomed, just to see how clean it is.
Having issues loading pics, I'll keep trying , able to send be email if you pm your details.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

TT

TT

I think something has been altered on the forum, I only use tapatalk and every time I try and upload its telling me the file is to big. I can upload pics on other forums using tapatalk. Has austerity measures been applied to the forum which has cut storage.?

Mustang

works fine for me
I would suspect your file size was too big for attaching

this one I grabbed off gumtree and it was 107 kb (gumtree probably reduced file size automatically )

TT

When on other forums I get a camera icon bottom left of screen on phone, with this I can upload and get a link for a pic, but on this forum it's just an attachment paper clip, which is what I'm having issues with. Thanks.

Mustang

Quote from: TT on October 24, 2014, 03:16:26 PM
When on other forums I get a camera icon bottom left of screen on phone, with this I can upload and get a link for a pic, but on this forum it's just an attachment paper clip, which is what I'm having issues with. Thanks.
:^_^

John Stenhouse

Has it got any luggage? Apart from the top box in the pic?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT