News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2004 Lucifer Orange factory panniers

Started by eurobykz, October 27, 2014, 05:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eurobykz

looking for a home for the factory luggage from my 2004 Girly.  "Lucifer Orange"

located in Saskatoon, in Western Canada
hardware incl

anyone interested
Ian Fleming
Saskatoon canada

2007 MotoGuzzi Breva V11 (Italian Mistress)
2004 Tigger 955i 
2014 KTM Duke690 (impulse purchase)

tigerrider007

What are you asking for them, just curious? :)
Making connections is what riding is all about!

eurobykz

If you want to pay for shipping plus twenty bucks, they're yours!
Ian Fleming
Saskatoon canada

2004 Tigger 955i 

supercoupe1993

Any idea what the shipping cost is to the US? I may be interested, if tigerrider isn't interested.

Chris
2000 tiger 2006 tiger

motoOzarks

somebody needs to add a zero to that and not rip the guy off

post some pics so we can drool
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

supercoupe1993

Actually I'm most interested in the hardware.  Mine is tweaked.

Chris

eurobykz

The panniers are in good shape, but not perfect (the bike is 10 yrs old with 60,000 km much of it with luggage).  There's a small scratch on the RHS and the usual scuffs & wear & tear...   I'll see if I can take a photo to post here.

I'll rip the mounting hardware off the bike in the next couple of weeks when I get around to installing the racks for my new expensive touratech panniers...   I bought them when I decided to keep tigger for at least a few more years - and the touratech panniers will mount on any bike that I eventually replace tigger with (1200TEXC?  800XCx, 1190Adv R ?)    We won't be riding any motorbikes in this part of the world for a few months...    40 cm of snow on the ground...   Makes me want to buy a ural...

I can send them to the USA (or anywhere else I suppose), just box them up and post them - would be best if you first sent a cheque to cover the postage etc?   

so if you're seriously interested, drop me an email to     geoeng<at>sasktel.net      and we can sort out the arrangements. 

Ian Fleming
Saskatoon, Canada
Ian Fleming
Saskatoon canada

2004 Tigger 955i 

eurobykz

I can check on prices for parcel-post

what is IA ??   is that Indiana ?  Iowa?   Or one of those other "I" ones...   you folks south of the border have way too many provinces and their abbreviations mostly confuse me...   
Ian Fleming
Saskatoon canada

2004 Tigger 955i 

supercoupe1993

tigerrider007

Sorry, late to the party...what's the update?

I'm kind of interested, so if someone else wants them, cool.

Making connections is what riding is all about!

bjago

If these have been sold or are spoken for and someone is still looking for some Lucifer red models with hardware.... I still have mine for the time being. 

I'm considering putting them back on the Tiger and selling it in the original style vs the aluminum panniers it has on it now.

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13645.0.html

05 Triumph Tiger 45K miles (lucifer orange)
98 Triumph Tiger 80K miles (sold)
98 Triumph T595 33K miles (sold :-(
04 MV Agusta Brutale 2500 miles (wifes)
93 GSXR 1100 85K miles (totalled)
91 GSXR 750 75K miles (sold)
86 Ninja 600 (sold)