News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Robbery

Started by Sin_Tiger, January 13, 2015, 12:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Just saw a Caspian Steamer being used for a jewellery robbery on BBC One "Caught Red Handed :icon_eek:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

I thought we weren't going to tell anyone about this!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickcalne on January 13, 2015, 06:06:32 PM
I thought we weren't going to tell anyone about this!

Nobody spotted your new Diamond earrings then  :augie

Got to give the rider a bit of respect, the store owner (he's a big guy) slammed into him and he managed to keep it upright  :icon_lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Nobody round here even mentioned my new diamante choker and tiara set let alone the ear rings. Honestly it's like living with savages.

Unusual choice of bike for a get away though. It could have developed a sprag/pick up/coil failure at any moment!

Bixxer Bob

Probably nicked.  the Steamer that is.....  :icon_rolleyes:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

nickjtc

Quote from: nickcalne on January 13, 2015, 10:36:01 PM
Unusual choice of bike for a get away though. It could have developed a sprag/pick up/coil failure at any moment!

Now, now, be nice! Interesting to see a tea-leaf with a bit of class.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne

Well indeed. Obviously a gentleman thief. A man of wit, charm, intelligence, distinction, flair and breeding. :iagree

Probably gave some jewelry to the poor, saved the best piece for a beautiful lady and pawned the rest to pay for alternator bolts and corroded rims to be replaced!

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on January 23, 2015, 06:15:34 PM

Now, now, be nice! Interesting to see a tea-leaf with a bit of class.

"I needed the money to buy new carbs M'lud"  :ImaPoser