News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dragon Rally.

Started by trophydave, January 30, 2015, 10:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trophydave

Is anyone else daft enough to be heading to Wales next weekend for the Dragon Rally?

Sin_Tiger

There is a certain resident here with a carrot for a nose that goes most years, I expect he'll be along shortly. Careful you don't get an invite to the Elphant rally  :bug_eye
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

trophydave

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: trophydave on January 31, 2015, 08:39:29 PM
I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested.

That's very decent of you and if it weren't for my commitments I'd have been tempted.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Did think about it,but I'll probably get lynched after me winding up the Gs (anti Triumph)fraternity on ABR :bad
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on February 01, 2015, 07:52:14 PM
Did think about it,but I'll probably get lynched after me winding up the Gs (anti Triumph)fraternity on ABR :bad

Better hung for a sheep than a lamb  :icon_mrgreen:

nickjtc

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 02, 2015, 12:28:39 AM
Better hung for a sheep than a lamb  :icon_mrgreen:

But lambs are so much more amenable.  :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

chairhead

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 31, 2015, 11:18:10 AM
There is a certain resident here with a carrot for a nose that goes most years, I expect he'll be along shortly. Careful you don't get an invite to the Elphant rally  :bug_eye

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser
I did go as it happens and a great one it was too, we were blessed with amazing weather, it was to be honest a piece of pish,
I gave the Elephant a miss this year but was under canvas at the Tauerntreffen rally in Austria with the usual amount of snow and minus temps  :thumbsup the Tiger behaved impeccably, I love this bike so much  :love10 :icon_mrgreen:
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

Sin_Tiger

:notworthy you're an inspiration,  to do what I'll not say but I'm inspired just the same  :ImaPoser

trophydave

I had a good time at the Dragon,cold dry weather this time unlike last years deluge.It was nice to be back at the old Waterworks site,a traditional Dragon venue from years gone by.My 2 1/2 year old Motobatt battery failed on the Friday but a mate was riding a none charging Suzuki and he was carrying a spare battery,so a few swaps as I charged them up and he ran then down saw us sorted for the weekend.

Chris Canning

Did the Dragon in 1974 on a brand new CB750 and now my idea of camping is a 3 star hotel.

blacktiger

Quote from: threepot on February 01, 2015, 07:52:14 PM

Yeah, I did that. They get really upset don't they. Bloody traitors.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

JayDub

:ImaPoser It used to be just the 'Hardly rideables' and 'Goldfish owners' who where snobby to others... remember when all two wheelers were equal and waved to each other...
oops! got me rose coloured specs on again  :icon_redface:

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on February 18, 2015, 05:12:28 PM
:ImaPoser It used to be just the 'Hardly rideables' and 'Goldfish owners' who where snobby to othersequal and waved to each other...
oops! got me rose coloured specs on again  :icon_redface:

Ah, those were the days indeed.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"