News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995-98 Triumph Tiger (Steamer) sumpguard (rare)!

Started by gosling1, March 09, 2014, 05:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gosling1

Quote from: rybes on April 08, 2014, 08:39:37 AM
quite badly, i reckon itd suit me new paintjob well and in that case mustang me ol mate. i need to now find me someone to help out  :icon_biggrin:  :bad
gosling, how big is the box its in and what does it weigh ?
The box that it would ship in would measure a minimum of 15 x 16 x 8 inches. I'll weigh it tomorrow at work. I took a couple of photos tonight after I had removed
it from the bike - just so you can get an idea of its' condition - it hasn't been cleaned, etc. and does have some dings - after all, it rode the Trans America Trail (TAT) from the beginning in
Tennessee to a few miles inside of Colorado.  :wheel

coachgeo

I KEEP MY COMMITMENTS!

I just now got the email you send me when you were out of town. The one with your address to send the check too.  Found it in a review of my junk mail.  Came back here to verify the amount to send and it is on the way. Payment confirmation emailed to you as well.
Apologize for the delay!!!!
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

gosling1

Quote from: coachgeo on April 10, 2014, 07:28:58 PM
I KEEP MY COMMITMENTS!

I just now got the email you send me when you were out of town. The one with your address to send the check too.  Found it in a review of my junk mail.  Came back here to verify the amount to send and it is on the way. Payment confirmation emailed to you as well.
Apologize for the delay!!!!

Payment received - sumpguard SOLD!

richierich75

Crickey! Being looking for one of these for years for my Steamer!!!!!!

Anyone else out there got one they wish to part with?