News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Front and rear cast wheels for 2006 and Gel seats

Started by jsingraham, May 02, 2015, 12:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jsingraham

Any interest in a front and rear wheel with tires from 2006 Tiger?  I bought a spare set of wheels years ago, mounted road tires on them and took off these which have Anakee's I think on them.  they probably have 50% or life left in the rear, and probably a bit more on front.  I don't have rotors for them...just the wheels and tires.

I also have rider/pillion gel seats too...I think I used them once or twice.  came with the bike and I found the stock ones to work fine for me, so never used these at all really. 

I can get pictures added this weekend, but PM me or reply if anyone is interested.  Not sure what this stuff is really worth...so shoot me an offer if interested.  I am located in Kansas City MO.

I have moved on to an Tiger Explorer, and have my 2006 pretty much sold to a friend, and now just need to get rid of a few things that I have lying around that he is not in need of and did not go with the bike.
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

TigerJon

I would be interested in the wheels. Are they still available?
Jon
2005 Tiger 955i