News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Trophy/Sprint carbs

Started by JayDub, April 11, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Camo seems the way to go - I'm almost tempted, Maybe the British desert pattern, OR Flecktarn! You ever considered coming back to live in Blighty - even with the prospect of another 5 years of Tory rule?  :icon_cry: then go back to Denmark when they've raped, pillaged and destroyed the Uk

rf9rider

Rybes, if you do the camo paint job, no one will see you on the road, thats a way around the taxes  :wave

nickjtc

Quote from: rf9rider on May 14, 2015, 02:05:24 AM
Rybes, if you do the camo paint job, no one will see you on the road,

That's called 'stealth motorcycling'.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Nice to hear from you Rybes  :thumbsup Looking forward to the pics!

Back to the thread......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

fishnbiker

Quote from: Mustang on April 11, 2015, 11:48:58 PM
I got ya beat
my 95 steamer is 018209 it's one of the very first to hit the USA

Not far off my 95, #025525. Seems there were only about 125 Tigers brought into all North America that year, our of a total run of about 400 worldwide. Of course, all the best ones are black.

BTW, I changed over to Keihins about 8 years ago & gained 40km ~ 25 miles per tank fill.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE