News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A Massive thankyou.....

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 31, 2015, 05:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

To Niall and John Stenhouse for pitching up at my 60th birthday bash yesterday.   :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I had to admit John had me racking my brains for a minute because I've only met him once or twice, didn't know he was coming, and - out of context of Tiger Triple - the best I could do was (thinks) "I know I know you but can't remember why".... until we started chatting then it fell into place.   :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Niall gets the award for most miles travelled (around 280 each way if I remember right ) so I feel honoured guys; once again, a very big thank you!!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Good for you guys. That's the Tiger spirit.  :eusa_clap And Happy Birthday!!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

threepot

Happy birthday BB,although a day late :wave
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

London_Phil

Best Wishes from London Town. regards, Phil

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

Happy birthday BB and well done to the two lads for going.

nickjtc

So, it's my 60th in a couple of weeks. Can I expect a surprise visit from some of you lovely fellows????  :ImaPoser
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

HockleyBoy

Happy Birthday BB, hope you had a good day.  :icon_biggrin:
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Sin_Tiger

Happy Birthday mate, it was worth the ride just to see the look on your face  :icon_eek: not often you're stuck for words  :blah good to see everybody again  :thumbsup

I definately must go to Specksavers, I could have sworn the twatnav said 28mls  :icon_scratch: and when I went to brush my teeth I discovered the part used tube of toothpaste I thought I'd packed turned out to be a tube of Voltarol  :icon_mad: on the plus side my jaws don't ache anymore  :icon_lol: getting older does have it's fun moments.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 01, 2015, 01:38:55 PM
and when I went to brush my teeth I discovered the part used tube of toothpaste I thought I'd packed turned out to be a tube of Voltarol  :icon_mad: on the plus side my jaws don't ache anymore  :icon_lol: getting older does have it's fun moments.
:ImaPoser  :ImaPoser  :ImaPoser
I accidentally used canesten instead of t/paste once  :icon_redface:  :icon_razz:

mat-tiger1

Hope you had a great day BB, sorry i couldn't be there!
Many happy returns 'Old Un'!  :eusa_dance :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

John Stenhouse

Was an excellent party,the hundred and fifty miles home was a bit of a drag, but made it to France the next day.......just, three sets of jump leads to get the van going.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting