News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Explorer Questionaire

Started by Chris Canning, June 17, 2015, 05:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Nothing better than direct owner feedback before changing a bike. However, if this pertains to a 2016 update I suspect that any changes or modifications are already in place.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

They are being very pro-active with these surveys now, I think I've had 3 or 4 for the 800XC. I had two for the Roadie, almost everything I marked as an issue was addressed with the sport but I'm sure those were all top of a lot of owners niggle list.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Quote from: nickjtc on June 17, 2015, 09:07:36 PM
if this pertains to a 2016 update I suspect that any changes or modifications are already in place.

Blimey short memory e'h!! 6 months before the launch of the Dora with everything signed off Triumph lost their nerve and changed it surely you remember the photo taken in a little village in the SoF with the big fuel tank and there was a right hoo haa.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/2011/december/dec2811-redesigning-triumph-explorer-/