News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

He has the Power

Started by Mustang, June 22, 2015, 12:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

don't screw with Sin_Tiger

welcome to our new mod ..........................
and in case ya didn't know
BixxerBob is one to !

:bowdown

motoOzarks

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

John Stenhouse

Oh god there goes the neighbourhood  :notworthy
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

JayDub

I've always had Sin down as more of a Mod than a Rocker  :icon_biggrin:
.................but now we're in trouble - when you give a man power...  :icon_eek:

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: JayDub on June 22, 2015, 09:57:42 AM
.................but now we're in trouble - when you give a man power...  :icon_eek:

In my case I haven't a clue what to do with it  :^_^
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Ok so Bixxer is fairly strict...

But is there anything at all, ever, in the whole world that Sin won't let us get away with?   :ImaPoser
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickcalne on June 22, 2015, 11:27:21 PM
But is there anything at all, ever, in the whole world that Sin won't let us get away with?   :ImaPoser

Putting non stock or LED indicators on a Steamer  :icon_razz: It's just sthooooo wrong Darling  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: nickcalne on June 22, 2015, 11:27:21 PM
Ok so Bixxer is fairly strict...

It could be downhill from here on..... and I suspect that TP will be a part of it too, these two are a force to be reckoned with  :icon_eek:
I bet at least one of them has a big fluffy moggy which sits on his knee looking evil  :nod
Oh Mustang, what have you done  :icon_rolleyes:

Sin_Tiger

Mr. Jaydub, we've been expecting you  :pimp

Mustang

HE'S WATCHING ............................. :ImaPoser

JayDub

Oh dear... here we go  :icon_rolleyes:

Nick Calne

I was trying to think which double act comes to mind. Starsky and Hutch? Laurel and Hardy? Saint and Greavesy... Nope, it's these guys!

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

:ImaPoser You guys definately "Bring Me Sunshine"  :icon_salut:

JayDub

Quote from: nickcalne on June 23, 2015, 11:12:45 PM
I was trying to think which double act comes to mind. Starsky and Hutch? Laurel and Hardy? Saint and Greavesy... Nope, it's these guys!

Also Nick, the likeness' are quite surprising its obvious which one is which  :augie