News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My TV Interview!

Started by Moorso, July 30, 2015, 10:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorso

Hi All

Just a heads up that my TV interview about my book (Valhalla and the Fjord: A Spiritual Motorcycle Journey through the History of Strangford Lough) will be aired on Friday evening at 22.00 (GMT) on NvTv (Freeview Channel 8 and Virgin Channel 159).  :icon_wink:

After Fri it will also be available on demand: http://www.nvtv.co.uk/on-demand/

The book is available here if anyone is interested: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Valhalla-Fj%C3%B6rd-Spiritual-Motorcycle-Strangford/dp/1909906263
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

You celebities  :icon_rolleyes: don't think we get that channel here, I'll write to Nicola Sturgeon  :icon_mrgreen:

That must be quite a nerve wracking experience  :icon_eek: but I hope you enjoyed it and it leads to other things  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne

Looking forward to seeing it!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Moorso

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Moorso

Dear All....

Interview now uploaded:
Hope you enjoy!
!
:thumbsup

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

Well done that man. I think you have a talent that you didn't know about, the mild accent, engaging delivery will be enjoyable well beyond the borders of NI. If you get any further opportunities in the media go for it  :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

motoOzarks

:eusa_clap

well done chap

nice shirt.  I'd expect a call from Triumph wanting to sponsor you now.

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

nickjtc

A good job. Thank you very much for sharing this.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Moorso

Thanks guys.....quite overwhelmingly good comments!  :icon_redface:
Really means a lot to me!

I had been in contact with Triumph - sending them all the press, online and TV interviews etc, but they weren't interested! Ha ha!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Moorso on September 04, 2015, 02:47:53 PM
they weren't interested! Ha ha!!

I've shared it with Dave Lilley who is quite into these things like his father was. We'll keep planting seeds and see what happens  :icon_study: