News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer spares

Started by Nick Calne, August 01, 2015, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Ok guys. Starting next week, I'm trying to sell my house, mainly due to Mrs C's insane lust for social advancement. Apparently having nearly 2 spare steamers in bits around the place is not going to help.  :^_^

If you need anything you may get it at a bargain price. Spare engine anyone? Drop me a pm!

Ps alternatively if you'd like to buy a 4 bed house in Wiltshire with some spares for your steamer thrown in then please call my estate agents.

Pps if I move from Calne to Devizes can I change my forum name to NickDevizes?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: nickdevizes on August 01, 2015, 09:00:59 PM

Pps if I move from Calne to Devizes can I change my forum name to NickDevizes?

Apparently you can, but it's only the display name, your account is still NickCalne.  Mustang might know better....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 01, 2015, 09:24:28 PM
Apparently you can.  Mustang might know better....

Of course he does  :bad Oh goody we can have some fun with that  :ImaPoser

Got any Indicators  :love10 I'm up for adding to my collection, spreadsheet time  :ear
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Hang on. I haven't moved yet and there is a fair chance it could be Marlborough, Avebury or Quemerford!

If I end up homeless I could be Nicknofixedabode or Nicktent.

Bixxer Bob

Ok!  :icon_lol:

What's the point of being a MOD if you can't have a LITTLE fun now and then   :bad
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

I'm just amazed I'm not NickVladivostock or something by now.  :icon_eek:

Mustang

Quote from: NickVladivostock on August 03, 2015, 02:36:39 PM
:ImaPoser

yep its a display name .................
but the Mods can also change the username , but the forum will send you a new password by email .

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: NickVladivostock on August 03, 2015, 02:36:39 PM

Unless you're going to come up with a list of bits, I'd keep my head down if I were you Comrade  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on August 03, 2015, 11:01:16 PM
Unless you're going to come up with a list of bits, I'd keep my head down if I were you Comrade  :bad
:wave  :icon_biggrin:

Nick Calne

Well, if you decadent, Western capitalist pigs insist on a list....

Engine
Coils
Forks
Swingarm
Wheels
Carbs
Wiring loom
Body work, lots
Clocks
Soyuz space capsule
Saddle
Exhausts
Handlebars
Mig 25 foxbat
Indicators
Lights
Radiator
Some vodka, an AK47, a lada riva in biege and the gun turret off a btr90.

JayDub

Привет товарищ ... Что делают являются катушки и сколько?
Есть черный L / H боковой панели?
Спасибо  :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

threepot

He'll be riding a Ural next!
95 Super111
96 Tiger

NeilD

theres someone who's just bought a steamer and is after some bodywork bits and a rack and stuff... his memebership application is in process so expect some interest Nick.. :)

JayDub

Quote from: NeilD on August 04, 2015, 11:04:27 PM
theres someone who's just bought a steamer and is after some bodywork bits and a rack and stuff... his memebership application is in process so expect some interest Nick.. :)
If nick don't have one then I noticed this...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Genuine-Triumph-Tiger-900-885-Carb-Model-Rear-Rack-and-Fitting-Kit-NEW-/301629077184?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item463a7e76c0

And Nick - YOU HAVE A PM  :icon_biggrin: