News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer spares

Started by Nick Calne, August 01, 2015, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

So, thats yes to having a sender unit and yes that the mirror has gone :icon_scratch:

I PM'd you.

Nick Calne

No. It's yes. Not yes it's no. On both counts.

Both here in the EU parts mountain somehwere.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Quote from: NickVladivostock on September 02, 2015, 12:02:27 AM
No. It's yes. Not yes it's no. On both counts.
effinell nick... I have to go lie down  :icon_eek:

also! any chain guards in the mountain?

... thats it now, promise :icon_biggrin:

Geoff W

I have just found a crack in my rear wheel rim. Corrosion from salt getting in via the valve hole, has caused a crack from the hole to the spokes either side. SO..... Do you still have a rear wheel? As mine is beyond repair.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Nick Calne

Sorry Geoff already taken by 3pot.

P3aK

Half an exhaust system arrived at my dads today. Thanks Nick!  :wave
Triumph Tiger 900 -98

Nick Calne

Other half will go shortly P3ak!

Bixxer Bob

Nick, I received the tail light today.  Why?????
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Meant to say. It was spare thought it might suit the cafe racer!

Bixxer Bob

I'd put up some laughing smilies but I can't get the bastards to work since I upgraded to Windows 10.

Thanks very much for the thought Nick, very kind of you.  I really like it too.  Just have to design a rear end around it :-)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

tankerman

Ahh, it's not me then, it's windows 10!

Nick Calne

Update time:

Just got a bunch of personal messages come through all at once... So I thought I'd do a post to round them up.

Threepot - I have the rear wheel and it is also now reasonably clean! I have been holding out as I am in Wales (Crickhowell area) about every third week.  I don't know how close that is to you but I wondered whether there was a chance to meet up and save you the cost of postage which will probably be around £15 - £20.  Would that be better or shall I just post it and stop being a jessy?  Oh and in terms of payment we'll sort it when it gets to you, whichever way round that is.

P3ak - Second package dispatched, hope it has got there.  Let me know and I'll send you a total.

Alienfing - Exhausts, will package them up tonight / tomorrow when I get a chance and post thereafter, pay as we agreed on facebook.  MY pleasure mate btw.

Sin Tiger - After all the favours you've done me over the years do you really think I'd ask for anything!?!?!  Also found a couple more blue panels if you remain interested.

Bixxer Bob - You're welcome mate!

Jaydub - Your rear shock, lhs mirror and brake calipers went off today...  And yes the mirror is black not chromosexual.  The things I need to try and find for you again are now just tank nuts, fuel sender, clock, chainguard.  I'll keep the search going as we are getting nearer the bottom of the parts mountain.  Front wheel is still available in case you change your mind on that.

Thanks for payments to date from RF9, Jaydub and Tankerman.  Much appreciated.

Nick Calne

Apologies.  Steamer96 - I keep forgetting to check the engine and answer your questions.  I'll sort it tonight promise!

P3aK

2:nd package with exhaust system has arrived! Thank you Nick!!  :wheel
Send payment details in PM.  :icon_biggrin:
Triumph Tiger 900 -98