News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer spares

Started by Nick Calne, August 01, 2015, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Thanks Nick, Just to let you know that I appreciate all your faffing and packing /posting etc  :notworthy

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on September 01, 2015, 12:47:28 PM
Also... has the left hand mirror gone yet? (providing it's black and not chrome  :nono)

What's wrong with chrome? And my handlebars are too! Blame the previous owner :augie
Anyway,I'm having the stock bars off Nick :icon_salut:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

Quote from: threepot on September 16, 2015, 09:13:16 PM
Anyway,I'm having the stock bars off Nick :icon_salut:
and then you could paint the mirror stems and you can be normal again!
and stop looking at hardly rideables  :icon_biggrin:

JayDub

Received Nick, ...another Nerf gun box!! That shows a definite lack of creativity- what happened to me Sunday star?
Good gear,Thanks Nick  :icon_salut:

AlienFing

Quote from: NickVladivostock on September 15, 2015, 03:06:22 PM
Update time:

Alienfing - Exhausts, will package them up tonight / tomorrow when I get a chance and post thereafter, pay as we agreed on facebook.  MY pleasure mate btw.

Thanks Nick. Do you still have a bash plate? I take it thats the sump guard? Could I possibly have that too please as mine is a badly cut out bit of steel and looks nasty! Thanks either way.

Nick Calne

Yup I have a bash plate/ sump guard. Ned to swap it with my own however as the spare is nicely powder coated.  The original is absolutely fine though.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

AlienFing

Quote from: NickVladivostock on September 18, 2015, 12:05:25 AM
Yup I have a bash plate/ sump guard. Ned to swap it with my own however as the spare is nicely powder coated.  The original is absolutely fine though.

Anything is better than what's on mine, just would like an original one that fits better and has the holes in the front! Much appreciated if you could fit it into your busy packaging process when you have time. If not no worries. Let me know total if it's a go. Cheers.

Nick Calne

Jaydub. Found you a clock! Still need it?

JayDub

JayDub

THANKS NICK!!! ...for the surprise delivery - mucho grassyarse! £?
Well chuffed with the Fishermans friend tin!  :thumbsup

,,, and one more last thing, promise - Any bar risers?  :icon_redface:

Nick Calne

£0.00 jaydub. Just whatever the shock etc was if you havent already paypaled it. No rush if you havent btw.

Gave the bar ends to threepot at the weekend with the handlebars I'm afraid.

threepot

Thanks for making the trip Nick :icon_salut:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

JayDub

PayPal'd you last week Nick, thanks v.much, it's risers I'm after though, not bar ends. There could be anything hiding under the mountain... Thought it worth a try  :augie

Nick Calne

Ok thanks Jaydub. Yes there are risers aomewhere.