News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Passing the wee small hours....

Started by Bixxer Bob, August 05, 2015, 11:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Ok, it's four wheels, but great respect to this guy.  I've only watched two Episodes so far but am totally hooked:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Thank you for that. When do we get to see the next episode??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Bixxer Bob

Nick, if you go to You Tube and watch it, you'll see the next ten episodes or more are already up there   :icon_biggrin:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

nickjtc

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 06, 2015, 11:40:59 AM
Nick, if you go to You Tube and watch it, you'll see the next ten episodes or more are already up there   :icon_biggrin:

Thanks Bob. I thought that might be the answer and am on episode 4. Refreshing to see a different slant on car restoration/customisation. They take it SO seriously over here!
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"