News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TEMPTED IN CANADA

Started by MADDOG, May 06, 2005, 02:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MADDOG

I'm going to offer that to my only local dealer in Toronto. Yes Dick I certainly will let you now if I find 1. Say Dick I thought in Alberta you have no provincail tax. My local dealer says thes 05s list at 14999 and I'll have to pay 15 per cent tax (fed & prov) .So even if they accept 12000 I still add 1800 $ tax . All I did to find the 12000 price was convert 9500 US$. How much do your dealer(s) want in Alberta? And what would be the total with taxes?

Thanks agian     MADDOG
You\'re never fully prepared unles you\'re prepared to eat your neighbours cat.

Dick Boyer

Blackfoot Motorcycle in Calgary haven't put any 05s out yet as they have plenty of 03s and 04s left over. Suggest retail is 14999. but without trade you can get an 05 for 14000. + 7% gst only. Blackfoot is the only Triumph dealer here. There is Echo Cycle in Edmonton.

TigerTrax

How much for an oil filter?

Who cares .... it's something you need anyway. But at $12000 for a bike...

I'd buy a case of filters from a US dealer and spend the rest on beer.

So ... how we going to get you Canadians to come down to the Tiger Ride-In June 9-11 2005 in Jasper, Arkansas.

I know Curtis out of Calgary is looking for a riding companion..... hope on... let's go.

You'll have a grand time!

mailto:RiderGroup@cox.net">RiderGroup@cox.net
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

MADDOG

NOW THEIR SAYIN I CAN'T GET ONE OUT THE DOOR FOR LESS THAN          17,000    . CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW AN MSRP OF 10,500 TURNS INTO ALMOST 20,000    &^$*^&$*$*&^$(&*^$*&^$*

HELP     MADDOG
You\'re never fully prepared unles you\'re prepared to eat your neighbours cat.

guydan

$10,500USD List plus $500USD Setup converts to ~$13,930CND.  Is there a lot of taxes in Canada?
Cheers,

Doug