News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Christmas Panto - He's behind you!

Started by Sin_Tiger, December 22, 2015, 08:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

This has got to be the nuttiest cast ever, it sounds so mad it might be worth a look just for  :bug_eye value.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

nickjtc

She's awfully big to be playing the part of Peter. I feel for the stagehands on the other end of the flying wire.... :icon_wink: :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

That's got to be worth a ticket! What a surreal combo  :icon_eek:

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Go for it. But could you imagine them all in Baywatch :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

If against all reasonable expectation there is a hell, then this would be it for me.

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Quote from: Nick Calne on December 23, 2015, 12:47:28 AM
If against all reasonable expectation there is a hell, then this would be it for me.

What, you mean worse than listening to Culture Club records over and over again???
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne

Pah, that would be merely purgatory. Easy by comparison.

A combination of the two would be worse.... "He's behind you!"  :icon_eek:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on December 22, 2015, 11:56:17 PM
Go for it. But could you imagine them all in Baywatch :icon_wink:

I tried, I had to take medication  :ImaPoser

Geoff W

Perhaps someone could try to explain The Krankies, for the benefit of our foreign readers.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

John Stenhouse

Nope, google is your friend, then we don't have to.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Geoff W on December 23, 2015, 05:48:18 PM
Perhaps someone could try to explain The Krankies, for the benefit of our foreign readers.

On this rare occasion, I'm lost for  :blah

Sin_Tiger

It just got even weirder, Hoffman has just disclosed that he is a big Partick Thistle fan  :icon_scratch:

Oh yes he is  :nod

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...