News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

End of an era :-(

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 30, 2015, 02:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

Motörhead frontman Ian 'Lemmy' Kilmister has died aged 70

he was a Rock Legend  :headbang :rock :headbang

R.I.P Lemmy  :bowdown

:icon_sad:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

Yeh I read that!  Seems he had an agressive cancer,  didn't know until the 26th and died on the 28th.  Hardly time to worry about it.  Didn't say what cancer it was though... :^_^
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

London_Phil

Rock in Paradise Mr Lemmy.
Used to see him in Fulham now and again. We used to go to see the Steve Gibbons band, cant remember if it was the Greyhound Pub, or whatever was at Fulham Broadway.
Lemmy was quite often there, and of course, we all bought him drinks, and he seemed happy to accept.
A gentleman always.
Good old days.
Saw him on the Bomber tour, and possibly at a Hawkwind Concert, but that one was a bit hazy.......

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Silver Machine is one of my all time favourite tracks and is always on my ride playlist  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang