News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wtd: stearmer rear wheel hub

Started by ram33, January 17, 2016, 01:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ram33

anyone got a spare hub for rear wheel hub for steamer.
ive got rim and spokes and want to build up a good wheel as mine is starting to look a bit tatty
thanks
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Sin_Tiger

If you don't get any joy with an outright purchase, I could loan you my spare with just the postage covered and your old one when you're done.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ram33

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 17, 2016, 02:23:23 PM
If you don't get any joy with an outright purchase, I could loan you my spare with just the postage covered and your old one when you're done.
hi
thanks for the offer. my old one is fine. just the finish isn't as good as it should be so i was going to try and build up a new one then sell the old one to try and offset the cost a bit
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque