News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

US East Coast Storm

Started by Sin_Tiger, January 22, 2016, 03:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Keep your heads down boys & girls

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

It's all hype and  :Topes so far
my daughter lives in South Carolina
heres a pic of the snow so far , it has already turned to rain ......................
maybe it'll get worse  :bad
the DC area is supposed to get hammered though

hey look at that sexy Mustang..............it used to be mine   :icon_frown:

motoOzarks

Had our first wintery mix yesterday.

I saw a wrecked sport bike sitting in a parking lot, apparently somebody had to get somewhere. 
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Mustang on January 22, 2016, 03:47:34 PM
hey look at that sexy Mustang..............it used to be mine   :icon_frown:

Nice colour  :thumbsup

One less squid on the road come spring MO  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Who'd have thought it snowed in southern california? Well not me anyway. :^_^

Mustang is that car caspian blue?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

that's South Carolina............................ :augie

Ford calls it "Bright Blue Clearcoat Metallic"

motoOzarks

I sent a text to friends when it was snowing. They live in southern California just south of San Diego.

"It's 73 and sunny here"

They moved here from there and lived here for 7 years or so.  I rode with him once when the roads had about the same as in Mustangs pic above and I didn't do that again.

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Yukon

We had 18 inches dumped on us on Saturday.  We were lucky, 30 miles south of here the total was 3 feet.  Over 100 people were stranded on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for 24 hours.

motoOzarks

Pretty

Thankful it wasn't ice

threepot

We're getting the 'tail end' of it today on the west of the UK...as rain :icon_rolleyes: Could be up to 100mm in places!
95 Super111
96 Tiger