News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Check your Triumph Parts Prices (UK)

Started by Timbox2, February 18, 2016, 05:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Story is that while I was in Fowlers Bristol yesterday I asked about availability and stock of Steering Head Bearings, they quoted me £52 odd. I happened to phone Jack Lilley today to enquire after the rad hose Ive ordered and then asked if they had the bearings, yep, £35 odd. Apparently Triumph have just reduced the price on  a number of parts for the older bikes, seems Fowlers havent updated there systems yet? Probably an oversight :icon_scratch:

PS: World of Triumphs (Lings) online parts seems to be up to date, stepper motor £63, think that might have come down a bit though not sure
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Having had a chat with Tim this afternoon I paid £100 for my coil/ht cap :icon_redface:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on February 18, 2016, 07:16:20 PM
Having had a chat with Tim this afternoon I paid £100 for my coil/ht cap :icon_redface:

Oh yes, down to £45, get em quick
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

I ordered a set.  Mine have some cracks in them so are in need of changing, happy days!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...