News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1996 UK Triumph Price List

Started by nickjtc, February 21, 2016, 07:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Having a clear out and found this:

"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

NeilD

i've got one somewhere from a couple of years later, they didnt get much cheaper  :icon_smile: although  I remember sitting on a Thunderbird Sport around 2000 and the list price on that was nearly £8000...  I couldnt envisage spending that much money on anything at the time, let alone a motorbike !

Sin_Tiger

When you think about it, if you're buying a new Tiger today, you're getting a hell of a lot for you're money.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

ssevy

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 22, 2016, 12:36:07 PM
When you think about it, if you're buying a new Tiger today, you're getting a hell of a lot for you're money.

And when you buy a well-seasoned Steamer, you're practically stealing it!
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: ssevy on February 22, 2016, 08:59:59 PM
And when you buy a well-seasoned Steamer, you're practically stealing it!

:iagree the engines, though not idiot proof, are damn near bullet proof.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint