News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

owners manual Tiger -96

Started by zebulonm, May 24, 2005, 04:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zebulonm

Hello. I have just bought a Triumph Tiger 900-96. But i didnt get the owners manual. Where can i get one?

Mudhen

No idea...but welcome aboard and NICE BIKE!

Pat
\'96 Steamer

mcilvenny

The Triumph manual doen't give you that much info, just buy the Haynes manual, this will cover pretty much everything Triumph tell you plus it gives much more info for servicing etc.
EeeZeee Tiger

\"96\" Steamer

zebulonm

ok and thanks. One haynes it will be then. I•m really happy with my bike so far. Muck much nicer than my old Africa Twin. Feels like the power is enough in this one. and the vibrations is less than the Africa twin. And my girlfrient loves the seat.

Lummox

I agree Ive got a 96 Tiger from new done 40,000 miles. In the last year have had new coils and pickup, new rear disks, brake service as calipers keep seizing (is there an updated brake you can use?), new sprocket and chain.

She stills runs like a dream! Considering a new 955 tiger but prefer the style of the old steamer!

Lummox

Mudhen

Quote from: "Lummox"(is there an updated brake you can use?)

Lummox

Beringer makes an awesome caliper/disc setup...cheap, too, practically giving the stuff away... :roll:

Check out Jack Lilley:

http://www.jacklilley.com/newcart/view_ ... art_id=175

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Debrucy

also just bought a 96 Tiger,its a learning process,i got the Haynes book on the internet,very usefull,i have 75000kms on mine,whats on yours?

Derek

zebulonm

Mine has travelled 3500km.  so i am very interested of the haynes manual. Were did you get it? And witch price..

Debrucy

you can find it at

www.haynes.com

i think for around 25 english pounds.

Derek