News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Service

Started by Debrucy, May 28, 2005, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debrucy

Howdy,ive just recently bought a 96 tiger with 75000 km on her,im going to bring her in for a service,any usefull hints or tips on what needs doing or what i need to look for,i havent had a bike in years so im not the best mechanic in the world.

thanks

Derek

96tiger

Amsterdam

I believe a major service is due every 15000km. Includes all fluids and filters, valve check, spark plug change, suspension linkages greased etc. etc. That's what I'd book it in for if it hasn't had anything done to it recently.

I've just had a 24000 MILE service done and it cost £350. It's the same service effectively.

Debrucy

cheers BlackTiger,im liveing in holland sometimes the translation gets lost,i know what i want in english but the garage only knows the dutch lingo,ahh well just have to keep on trying to find out tech dutch

Derek