News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Loft of Plenty

Started by Nick Calne, April 23, 2016, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Quote from: John Stenhouse on April 26, 2016, 07:12:15 PM
Here Nick , are you sure you weren't a squirrel in a past life  :icon_eek:

Not sure, but when I was a kid I got in trouble when once asked to recite the Topic advert song by my mother.  Remember that one? The song goes, "what has a hazlenut in every bite.... Topic".  However I sang, "what has a hazlenut in every bite.... squirrel shit".

And was promptly sent to bed.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Nick Calne

ram33

Quote from: Nick Calne on April 26, 2016, 10:54:19 PM
The rubbery thing. Free plus P and P.
:thumbsup ill pm my addy. just lmk how much
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Aeschere

Hey, can you tell me how much shipping to The Netherlands will cost me? Looks like the previous owner felt the need to slap a wall with his hand guards...

fishnbiker

I would love the smoked windscreen, but imagine the postage alone would kill the deal.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

fishnbiker

Quote from: Sparky on April 23, 2016, 11:50:20 PM
Cheapest shipping option is fine with me I'm not in a rush.

Thanks
Chris

Maybe we could drop the windscreen in the same package? I visit Sparky's area often enough to drop by.

BTW, Sparky, will you be around home May 22~24? I'll be passing though after a road/dirt trip to Moab Utah
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE

Nick Calne

Fishin', Sparky... looked into the question.... to ship a speedo (in mph and kph), a smoke windscreen, a gear lever and a sidestand is going to cost about £60... which is about 110 canadian dollars or 90 US ones.

I was gonna ask for £50 for all the bits. So it would work out at about 200 canadian dollars.

I'll do it if you want but it feels like a lot of money guys. I've set these bits aside for you until you decide.

Nick Calne

Steamer spares ready for Ram33, Sin, Twiggy.  Jaydub still looking for the bits you asked for.  Don't give up on me yet!

Nick Calne

Quote from: Aeschere on April 28, 2016, 11:16:12 AM
Hey, can you tell me how much shipping to The Netherlands will cost me? Looks like the previous owner felt the need to slap a wall with his hand guards...

Hello Aeschere

I have 2 pairs available of which only one of the four parts is unscratched.  The others have been abraded in some kind of struggle to get a bike through a narrow passage way escapade!  Postage will be about £10 to £15 according to parcel2go.  Let me know what you would like to do.

N

fishnbiker

Quote from: Nick Calne on May 01, 2016, 02:21:01 PM
Fishin', Sparky... looked into the question.... to ship a speedo (in mph and kph), a smoke windscreen, a gear lever and a sidestand is going to cost about £60... which is about 110 canadian dollars or 90 US ones.

I was gonna ask for £50 for all the bits. So it would work out at about 200 canadian dollars.

I'll do it if you want but it feels like a lot of money guys. I've set these bits aside for you until you decide.

What price on the windscreen? If good, I'm in for 1 of 3 pieces on the postage.
Ken/Fishnbiker

Sparky

Ken I passed on everything as the postage from the UK was more than the parts.
1998 Steamer. Sold, replaced with a 2016 Africa Twin.
1982 Honda FT 500 Ascot,  1983 Honda VT 500 Ascot

Aeschere

Hey Nick,

Thanks for that but I think I will pass for now.

Nick Calne

Fishin' it'll cost about 15 quid to post it to you. £25 all in?

ghulst

Hey Nick, can you pm me a price for the radiator cover and is that the front fairing frame?
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Nick Calne

Sorry the rad cover sold quickly. Yes that's a fairing frame.