News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Solid Wind Screen Part Number?

Started by Dyn Blin, August 04, 2016, 02:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyn Blin

I'd like to make a respectful request of the collective experience of the forum: 

I recall seeing an opaque/solid "racing" windscreen/cowl in a Triumph parts catalog last year, but don't see it on any of the Triumph North America online parts sources currently.  I might have noted it while with family in England, but in either case, I'm sure it was an Triumph OE-supported site.

Does anyone on either side of the Pond have a lead on a part number or source on such an animal for an '05 Girly?

Much obliged for the bandwidth.
This is why we can't have nice things.

KuzzinKenny

Hey Dyn Blin !!

"THIS PART IS NOW OBSOLETE"  :icon_sad:

https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/parts/6532/tiger-955i-198875/solid-sports-screen

i think this is what ya mean  :icon_scratch: you could just cut down a standard screen and paint it  :thumbsup

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Dyn Blin

That's the one!  Thanks very much for finding it.

A decade too late to the party, again!

I came across some Palmer universal brackets, I'll likely do just what you suggest and strengthen the back with some flat-bar.

Timbox2

Like this one I put on mine the other week.

Shame your on the other side of the pond, Ive took this off again, not a lot of good in the UK
2016 Tiger Sport

Dyn Blin

Wow, that looks even better than I thought it would! Very nice.  Same as my "meanest" color, too.

Let me know if you ever want to make a deal.  No duty on used motorcycle parts.

Timbox2

Quote from: Dyn Blin on August 05, 2016, 04:22:04 AM
Wow, that looks even better than I thought it would! Very nice.  Same as my "meanest" color, too.

Let me know if you ever want to make a deal.  No duty on used motorcycle parts.

You could have it for $20 plus postage, god knows how much the postage would be. One thing I need to make you aware of, below is a pic of it fitted to my previous Tiger and you can see I had a Touratech Hlamp guard which meant drilling 2 small holes for the top mounts., not big but visible.

2016 Tiger Sport