News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blind Veterans UK, Ride for Life beyond sight loss. This Saturday

Started by Timbox2, August 08, 2016, 09:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Bit short notice I know but Starts at Moreton-in- Marsh Fire Training college, or Loomies(See below) and ends just outside of Brighton. Ive already registered and paid me £15 . Im not normally a fan of big rides like this but Im combining it with a Nostalgic look at Brighton which was one of my Yoof destinations on all sorts of 2 stroke tiddlers in the 70's/80's, and also a trip up to me Sisters where Im staying the night.  Im joining the ride at Loomies Bike cafe (Nr Winchester)which is the only other official start point, which also means I get to ride solo for a good bit first. Any other Tigger riders up for it.?

All details at link below

https://www.blindveterans.org.uk/what-you-can-do/events-calendar/ride-for-life-beyond-sight-loss/
2016 Tiger Sport