News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Crazy Russian Bellend

Started by Nick Calne, February 01, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

I quite like a motorcycle review on youtube.  Much better than watching normal TV with the missus.

This Russian's review of the Tiger 900 however is something very erm... special.

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ssevy

I really like the Reader's Digest Condensed Translation at the beginning :icon_biggrin:
It reminds me of the SNL skit where the person being interviewed gives a very long response, and the translator then simply says "Yes".
Didn't know these could wheelie - with my skill set, I would need to hang an anvil off the back to do that!
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup still sounding great and he's obviously enjoying it, even wearing trainers and his mother's gloves.

When he was gesticulating at the carbs, I'll bet we were all thinking "I could almost translate that"  :*&*
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Quote from: ssevy on February 02, 2017, 01:09:34 AMDidn't know these could wheelie - with my skill set, I would need to hang an anvil off the back to do that!
4,000+ rpm in 2nd gear  :bad

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Nick Calne

Big strong old men.

No little people ride steamers...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Big strong old men??? don't tell Mrs Mustang that  :icon_eek:

bemusedinsojo

Be careful so we don't get dead.  :*&*

KamikazeKunze

I stumbled across this a bit ago and fell in love the sound of that exhaust!  :wings

threepot

Did he pass Chernobyl at 9:54? :augie
95 Super111
96 Tiger

bemusedinsojo

Quote from: threepot on February 02, 2017, 06:48:30 PM
Did he pass Chernobyl at 9:54? :augie
I didn't see any three-legged chickens.

nickjtc

Gad that boy talks.... and talks...... and talks. :icon_lol: All he needed to say was that it is big, it is heavy, has all the usual bits, sounds great, and goes much too fast enough. Old men, indeed..... :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

bemusedinsojo

Quote from: nickjtc on February 03, 2017, 11:54:29 PM
Gad that boy talks.... and talks...... and talks. :icon_lol: All he needed to say was that it is big, it is heavy, has all the usual bits, sounds great, and goes much too fast enough. Old men, indeed..... :icon_wink:
Who is he calling old? :^_^ I'm only old in years.