News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MRA Vario Touring Screen

Started by abell, June 23, 2005, 03:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abell

This is a very well-made, tall-ish screen with a ratcheted, seven-position lip built onto it. It looks great and some riders report exceptional results. For me (6'3") it is far better than the Tiger's stock screen was, and the weather and wind protection is excellent, but at me height it still produces some wind noise around my helmet.

This one is dark smoke in color, with a "raster" black finish around the bottom like the factory screen has, which conceals the instrumentation and fairing fasteners.

I will let it go for $120 plus shipping costs, which represents a decent 20% discount over one from Twistedthrottle.com. If no interest here, I will eBay it in a week or two.

Used for about 1000 miles, in absolutely perfect as-new condition. I can find a photo if it helps.

For more info, see:

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/pr ... /1107/124/
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

Howlin

Abell I will take it I sent you a pm.
Howlin

abell

No PM received but it's still here and yours if you want it.

Cheers

Adam
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona

Howlin

Abell just resent a pm to you.I will take it.
Howlin