News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

It's been a slice.

Started by nickjtc, May 08, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Well, fellow Tiger devotees, due to the necessity of releasing funds to allow the purchase of a (shock!! horror!) four wheeled vehicle I have sadly had to let Rhoda the Roadie go. She will not be too far away and has gone to a good home.

It's been great fun reading about the exploits, trials and tribulations that we share by ownership of these fabulous machines. And also sharing my little adventures with the Steamer and then the Roadie.

I'll swing by periodically to see how you are all doing.

ttfn

Nick
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Don't go too far Nick.   :thumbsup

Timbox2

2016 Tiger Sport

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

I never thought I'd say this but you'll miss those chrome bars  :mut

Don't be a stranger.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

I said goodbye to her last evening, and admit that a wee tear was shed. And I miss the chrome bars already. Now I have to get my arse in gear and get the '77 GS750 back on the road.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Timbox2

Hey Nick, there is a US guy on the 1050 Forum selling what look like a Brand new set of chrome Roadie bars, you could hang em in the ranch :wings
2016 Tiger Sport