News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Couple of mysteries

Started by VABird, June 05, 2017, 11:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VABird

Had my "new" '06 apart  doing some checks and maintenance before the serious riding starts and found a couple items that I don't know about. There was a plug that went nowhere that was soon identified via schematic as going to the purge control valve; part of the evaporative canister that... is missing. But there's also what appears to be a vacuum line from the ECM that would reach to where I presume the canister would be if there was one; near the fuel pump connector. Is that what it is? (pic#1) Also, there is a hose connector on the right side of the airbox toward the rear (pic#2) that appears to do nothing. Another part of canister?

Please no replies that say "I'm no expert, but here's my guess...."
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16

Timbox2

No guessing, that is the Barometric sensor hose and should go to that white connector on airbox
2016 Tiger Sport

VABird

Thanks. I should have put that together!
What's the hole near the white connector on the airbox?
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.

Timbox2

Quote from: VABird on June 06, 2017, 12:48:05 AM
Thanks. I should have put that together!
What's the hole near the white connector on the airbox?

You should be able to see its blanked off, not used at all.
2016 Tiger Sport

VABird