News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

change of rear light

Started by fastslug, July 04, 2005, 05:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastslug

after my local dealer smashed my rear light while i was getting

a tyre fitted, i had to use this emergency set up, which i prefer

to standard and has remained ever since!

BykBoy

I was thinking of doing something similar. Did you use LEDs? which ones?

Can you post profile pictures?
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

fastslug

i got the lights from a place called demon bikes in newcastle upon tyne. i know that they buy a lot of their stuff from streetfighter store (www.streetfighterstore.com i think ) the bolts for the lights go through the number plate, using the original light holes and keeping the number plate in place. sorry about the quality of the picture, it's the only profile one i have on file, and i have lent out my camera to a friend

BykBoy

Looks good.

I guess I have one project lined up for winter... :lol:  :oops:
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

fastslug

didn't take long to do and it makes everything on the rear end of the bike a heck of a lot easier to clean!!!

BykBoy

I was thinking of getting a rear huger and moving the licence plat under the seet, like the crotch rockets. I just can justify spending all that $$$ on a cosmetic mod... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
2001 Black 955i Tiger

McB

Wow, that would be also my choice.   8)

But only when we get smaller numberplates.

But no chance in Germany, also the blindest policemen have to read them from far far away...  :cry:

fastslug

oddly enough, no policeman has ever mentioned my numberplate, which is an illegal size in britain too. and i  do get stopped quite often as i travel to work very early in the morning