News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Grumpy Old Git Syndrome

Started by Sin_Tiger, January 01, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Moping around complaining about everything and the weather as I slowly get someway back to normal after nearly a week of flu, having to toast Hogmanay with a plastic piss cup of Night Nurse did not help my mood.

We've now got so many TV channels now I can't keep up and have to do a retune once a week. They're all either rubbish or stuff that was already rubbish 10 years ago. What I watched yesterday is showing on another seemingly unrelated channel again 17 hours later, the first channel was a repeats channel in the first place but it still shows up in the planner as NEW: Insert Name  :BangHead

Is it just me or is that conductor bloke Andrè Rieu very creepy  :icon_eek: no offense to anyone that's really into polkas?

I'm starting the year off as grumpy as I can, that way it can only get better and no I'm not finished, just warming up but feel free to add as much grumpiness as you like, sympathy will be met with scorn.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Well, I'm feeling brighter already 🤔

Nick Calne

Having been a bit fluey all Christmas I can only agree....Sitting around watching the box hoping to feel well is no fun. The TV, if a barometer of our culture, suggests to me that I no longer quite fit into the society in which we live.  In fact I might be slightly opposed to it.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

bemusedinsojo

I got 30 staples from my belly button to my nether region,  titanium discs to replace the old broke ones,  and titanium plates and screws from mid back to ass. To top off that shit sandwich they found and afib in my heart that won't normalize so I am on so many drugs my wife had to make a spreadsheet to keep them straight. One of the side effects is vivid terrifying dreams so I wake up the house yelling to "look out for the pregnant monkey!" Other than that I'm good.

JayDub

London_Phil

Quote from: bemusedinsojo on January 02, 2018, 01:38:31 AM
I got 30 staples from my belly button to my nether region,  titanium discs to replace the old broke ones,  and titanium plates and screws from mid back to ass. To top off that shit sandwich they found and afib in my heart that won't normalize so I am on so many drugs my wife had to make a spreadsheet to keep them straight. One of the side effects is vivid terrifying dreams so I wake up the house yelling to "look out for the pregnant monkey!" Other than that I'm good.
Ok, you win.....

Timbox2

Did you not get your flu jabs?  Anyway, Im glad its all over, Humbug.  :icon_biggrin:
2016 Tiger Sport

SteveFord

My New Year's Eve was terrible, the neighbors woke me up at midnight with fireworks.
What the hell's the matter with these people?
GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU DAMNED PUNK KIDS!!!