News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Clock Fuse?

Started by clmbandski, July 11, 2005, 04:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clmbandski

I did some investigation yesterday to figure out why the clock on my steamer hasn't worked since I owned it.  I am pretty sure the clock is dead as when I opened the lightbulb cover I poured a 1/4 cup of water out of it.  Just to be sure that was the whole problem I took a voltage tester to the female end of the connection and came up with nothing, I ran out of time to trace the wire but I wonder if one of you might be able to save me some trouble.  Is there a fuse on the clock line, if so where might I find it?  I am wondering if the fuse shorted when the clock got water-logged?  If I do end up replacing the clock how much are they and does anyone have one they want to sell?

Thanks,

Toby
1996- Tiger

Debrucy

yes there is a fuse at the rear of your bike,on my drawing its the second from left,or right ,depends on which way your standing,any way just look at all the fuses should be easy to spot if its blown.

Derek

96 Tiger

Amsterdam

And if it's not the fuse, a cheaper option for a clock would be one of those cheap watches strapped to the handlebars.

Debrucy

BlackTiger...your on the ball...:)