News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike 4 Life

Started by Nick Calne, January 07, 2019, 11:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Hi Gents

Those of you that know me will know that some of my work is about providing real estate advice for Air Ambulance Services.  Recently I have been helping Midlands Air Ambulance (MAAC) who are the biggest air ambulance service in the UK covering Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.  A very worthy cause and a useful service, especially for us riders when we have a little spill, I'm sure you'll agree.

The Chief exec has asked me to ask you guys if you would like to come along to their fund raising event.  It is called Bike4Life on the 28th April.

There are usually about 3,500 bikes in the ride out and 12,000 people at the festival.  Carl Fogarty and Steve Parrish are the main guests confirmed so far.

I'll put the details below.

http://www.bike4lifefest.com/

I'm booked in to go.  Just use the link if you want to go too.  If you want to meet up on the day then let me know.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

PeteH

Chester RAT is coming....ooer  :augie
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

Nick Calne

John Stenhouse

Sorry Nick, that's when the Japanese are over, and as a side note its drive it day for the classic car brigade. Might be a good destination to suggest to any car clubs, if they have plenty of space.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour