News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

whoa

Started by aeronca, May 30, 2019, 04:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Been a while, thought I'd better check in. where the hell is everybody???
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

London_Phil

New Phone,,,who dat?????

But really, were mostly still here.
What you been up to?

PeteH

I`m still here....occasionally  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Mustang

Quote from: aeronca on May 30, 2019, 04:08:16 PM
Been a while, thought I'd better check in. where the hell is everybody???
things have slowed down on the ranch and I blame the new tigers....lol

HockleyBoy

05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Lee337

Still here but like to spend time riding my Girly (no, the bike!) when I can
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

aeronca

Good to see this place is still up and running. Took a pretty good spill two years ago and ain't been riding much since. Tired of being a target for priuse's. But I'm getting the ol' itch again.  Any one ever hear from Stretch or Mudhen?
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Nick Calne

Stretch hasn't really been back since he hit a jeep many years ago. Mudhen even longer.

A lot of the banter and fun went shortly afterwards.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Mustang

As the bikes get longer in the tooth people have moved on
Especially since this forum is very old tiger related
And not so much on  the news ones .

Shock : I sold two of my tiggers and only have 2 left
And neither ones been registered in a year or more

Tiger-G

Might be quiet on here, but when you need help or info..........'nuff said !  :icon_salut:
Safe Riding.

Regards,
Graeme.

HockleyBoy

Quote from: aeronca on June 15, 2019, 05:21:11 PM
Good to see this place is still up and running. Took a pretty good spill two years ago and ain't been riding much since. Tired of being a target for priuse's. But I'm getting the ol' itch again.  Any one ever hear from Stretch or Mudhen?

Pretty sure you will find Stretch on advrider these days.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

JayDub

Still here, I don't get notifications any more for some strange reason, but still poke my nose through  the door just to see who's about.
I don't ride as much now due to medical reasons - mostly fatigue and cramp  :icon_rolleyes: but when i get a chance I'll burn myself out then take a week to recover  :icon_biggrin:  A lighter bike would help but then it wouldn't be anything like a steamer.... and where's the fun in that  :icon_wink:  :thumbsup

Nick Calne

Quote from: Mustang on June 15, 2019, 10:27:19 PM
Shock : I sold two of my tiggers and only have 2 left
And neither ones been registered in a year or more

So what on Earth have you been doing instead?  This is crazy talk. Madness I tell you.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

PeteH

Have sold my Speed Triple and my Ye Olde Girly, but replaced them with a 1200 XRt so I`m still allowed on the site  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

fishnbiker

Still here on Vancouver Island. Got a Suzuki DR790 for the rough stuff & looking to restore Felix to original for Collector plates & cheaper insurance. The old Tiger started disliking being dropped a lot on gravel & reacted with numerous cracked subframe parts. Time for semi-retirement.
Ken/Fishnbiker
& Felix, blue 95 Tiger, & Buzz, 08 blue Suzuki DR 650 SE, & Mini-D, 97 white Suzuki DR 350 SE