News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

wide load in italy

Started by cagi, July 20, 2005, 10:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cagi

on my way to malta took this just to prove to the misses that i was'nt really down the pub

newmanr19

thanks.. nothing like a loaded down steamer cat to cause me to day dream of riding in far off places

what panniers are those?

cagi

here's another wide load italy i can;t remember what mountain i was on at the time

wilsontiger

I pmed you as well, but I need to find out if that windscreen eliminates the buffering.

Currently I'm riding without the stock screen, which lowers the wind zone to my neck area, where as it was hitting me right at helmet level prior. I'm tempted to cut off the entire front fairing to eliminate the buffering as its worse than a naked bike.

So please comment on the pros or cons with the sceen you have, who makes it, does it hit you at eye level (forcing you to look through it).

I'm thinking about getting a screen made by Gustafasso or something like that, its 10 inches........and cannot decide if the $99 is worth it or not........and whether I should get it in light smoke or clear...........

Please comment